The UroLift campaign was the first national Direct-to-Consumer initiative for TeleFlex. The approach was
to distribute TV spend across top rated cable stations that index highly for Men 55+ with BPH attributes.
- The campaign test budget was a modest $75K per week.
- Based on KPIs that were met, the spend increased 70% by month 3.
- To reach the appropriate audience, the following attributes were utilized in selecting stations:
- M55+ Sought Remedies for Prostate AND/OR Overactive Bladder in the Last 12 Months
- M55+ Obtained Information About Ailments / Prescriptions from Television
- M55+ Heavy TV Consumption
- 79.9% of the 2020 UroLift TV investment was on stations that indexed highly for all 3 relevant attributes.
- 72% of the 2020 TV spend was ultimately distributed across stations that were among the 15 highest rated for Men 55+. Syndication was also incorporated.