Tria Case Study
- Though Tria Beauty had successfully established a long form campaign (28:30) for their high-end laser hair removal device, sales had become flat, and ROI too dependent on call center conversion fluctuations.
- Tria’s desire was to grow their online sales channel, while also driving retail traffic.
- Because the technology used in their device was far superior to any other in the market, it was important that they reach an audience who would find value in this new technology and be willing to tolerate the higher price point.
- TVA’s media buyers conducted an exhaustive analysis of their target consumer and used this research to build a media plan that would drive online and retail sales.
- By utilizing our buyer’s National Insertion Network, Tria was able to establish and maintain a presence on top-tier networks, in highly rated programs, while still meeting ROI goals.
- This brand-response strategy relied on a pure drive-to-web CTA in a :60 creative length.
- After an initial test and short optimization period, Tria Beauty has since shifted 85% of their budget to the :60 campaign, which is delivering record traffic, while still maintaining ROI goals.