Case Study – Great Healthworks
Great HealthWorks is one of the largest vertically integrated direct-to-consumer companies in the United States, dedicated to delivering quality health and wellness products. The company’s cornerstone product, OmegaXL, is a patented, all-natural product, providing relief from pain due to inflammation
- Building the Omega XL brand.
- Effectively reaching target demo (baby boomers) and enrolling them into a monthly continuity plan where they are shipped Omega XL on an ongoing basis.
- Gaining market share versus traditional Big Pharma pain relievers.
Launched direct-to-consumer media test in long form using “talking heads” creative. Utilized Larry King as the spokesman for added credibility to the creative and product. Tested a combination of national, regional, and local media in specific media properties where historically we find baby boomers with joint pain.
- Media budgets grew to upwards of $500k per week in the US alone. Successfully enlisting hundreds of thousands of customers into the continuity plan.
- Our media buyers successfully expanded the media buy into Canada 6 months later.
- A year later our team introduced and implemented Hispanic media into the infomercial campaign, which in turn added an additional 35% lift in total weekly revenue in an entirely new audience / market.
- Ancillary benefits, client has seen significant lift in their digital efforts across SEO, SEM, and social.
- Clients see a customer retention rate of 4-6 monthly continuity cycles.