Senior Lead Generation
- A marketer of diabetic supplies to seniors
- Needed to differentiate themselves from competitors
- Looking to gain market share and position themselves as a leader in this segment of the senior healthcare market.
- TVA’s media buyers worked with the client in developing a dynamic promotional offer
- Agency developed a media plan that went beyond the typical DR cable buy
- Buys included national satellite, national syndication, network and local broadcast media
- Campaign generated more calls in a concentrated time frame than any campaignhandled by the largest telemarketing firm in the U.S.
- Client became one of the largest suppliers of diabetic supplies
- As a result, a major healthcare provider invested heavily in the company and their marketing campaign.
Case Study – NO! NO!
Introduce an overseas brand ($300 retail) into the US market, which was accustomed to using razors for hair removal.
Test a combination of long-form (30 min) & short-form (3 min, 2 min & 1 min) to educate consumers about how NO!NO! works and why it was a better option than any other hair remover in the market. Give customers an option to call or order online. Tested both the English and US-Hispanic markets with customized creatives.
- Started with a small test, and eventually scaled campaign into a total of $19MM on short-form media, and a total of $30MM on long-form and US-Hispanic media.
- NO!NO! became a household name that people trusted
- Product is still sold in stores and online