Case Study – National Debt Relief
National Debt relief is a debt settlement company that negotiates on behalf of consumers to lower their debt amounts with creditors.
- Increase overall enrollments both nationally and in select markets.
- Develop the NDR brand and reach an entirely new audience with television.
- Client had no previous experience in television.
- Based on their needs /challenges and our extensive media experience, we recommended DRTV.
- Our media buyers knew a national TV campaign could effectively meet all their challenges and increase traffic to their existing digital efforts.
- Our team’s strategy was to utilize national cable television to reach all 210 DMAs. Essentially casting out a huge net to maximize our reach.
- Initial media response was strong out of the gate.
- TV generated significant telephone and web leads, while simultaneously moving the needle on all other digital efforts.
- The client was pleased with the initial response and put the campaign into a weekly rollout. We have not gone dark since the start of the campaign
- Campaign Highlights:
- LF Total Spend for the campaign-to-date: $2,254,000
- LF Total Debt Enrollment for the campaign-to-date: $44,108,000
- Total Leads: 15,142
- CPL: $151.25
- CPA: 5.4%
- Tangential benefits, we have helped position more people for financial relief in 2019 than any other year in our history – UP 13.2% in enrolled debt leading the way to our biggest enrollment year to date.