Case Studies & References
- The parent company of the largest manufacturer of American-made ladders, Wing Enterprises, was experiencing financial difficulties with debts totaling $1.8 million.
- With the assistance of financing from a bank, on the strength of the CEO’s word, the company rebounded with annual sales of $20MM. Wing was then trying to determine: “How do we get to the next level?”
- The Answer: Infomercials.
- Wing Enterprises hired our media buyers to develop, implement and launch their infomercial campaign.
- Under our team’s guidance, the weekly direct response media expenditures quickly grew to $1 million+ week in less than two months!
- The DRTV campaign established the Little Giant Ladder Systems brand, while consistently generating a
profitable margin of over 3:1.
- The campaign was in the top DRTV rankings for 3 years with widespread retail distribution.
- Further evidence of success, the product was awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal and the hardware industry’s Retail Product of the Year award, an honor rarely awarded to DRTV products.