- Cigna, a leading health insurance provider, was entering into the newly instituted Medicare Part D healthcare program for senior citizens.
- This campaign was developed and implemented at the inception of the Medicare Part D initiative.
- Due to the overwhelming response to this program, there were a myriad of advertisers and healthcare providers vying for their share of the market. It was imperative to institute a campaign that would enable Cigna to differentiate itself from the competition.
- We constructed a hybrid marketing plan which integrated the flexibility and rate benefits of a direct response campaign with the stability and effectiveness of the traditional advertising model.
- In addition, we negotiated an extensive upfront media plan with CBS and select syndicators, and in most cases secured fixed placement and product exclusivity within programs. All of which was unprecedented for a direct response campaign.
- Due to our innovative marketing techniques during the Medicare Part D campaign, Cigna gained market share and lowered their Cost Per Lead.
% saved by securing product exclusivity