- Jarden Consumer Solutions was looking to increase retail sales of their decade old brand, FoodSaver.
- Our media buyers were tasked with increasing retail sales, while maintaining the same television budgets.
- After analyzing their current television buys, our team was able to demonstrate a pure rate savings of 10% on identical media placements, compared to their previous agency.
- By completely restructuring their television buys, our media buyers were able to reduce their Cost per Point by 67%.
- At the same time, the weekly GRP delivery increased from 19 per week to 35 per week.
- As a result of the increased exposure, POS Revenue increased by 28%, compared to the previous year.
- Total CPP reduction replicated placement = 20%.
- Total CPP reduction on restructured placement = 67%.
- Total GRP Delivery increase on replicated placement = 12%.
- Total GRP Delivery increase on restructured placement = 85%.