DR/Drive to Retail
- Biz is a laundry stain fighter with a long-standing history.
- It was outspent in marketing and media by bigger and well-known competitors such as Oxi-Clean and Clorox2.
- With a limited budget, the brand needed to develop a strong marketing tactic to drive national sales and share for the business.
- A :60 and :30 Brand Response Television (BRTV) spot was developed to educate consumers on the cleaning efficacy of Biz.
- A Biz microsite was developed to further engage consumers with the brand and allow them to download a $2 coupon to incent trial.
- Our media buyers devised a media plan that utilized DRTV remnant media against the
target demo in selected test markets. A control market was selected to determine the
impact of the messaging on sales growth.
- The campaign rolled out nationally, based on the success of the test and helped drive 19% increase in sales (for liquid) at retail in a category that is declining.